Our church’s ambition to provide inspiration, guidance, companionship, education, and protection to those whose yearn for a religious community that embraces life in its diversity yet united in each individual’s drive for self knowledge and fulfillment. To this end we offer:
- Celebration of the Gnostic Mass every Sunday.
- Educational classes and library hours every Tuesday evening.
- Initiations into our M∴M∴M∴ training each quarter.
- Equinox and solstice observances each quarter.
- Holy days readings the first 22 days of each spring.
- Ecclesial ceremonies to mark life events of each person.
- Guest speakers and workshops peppered throughout the year.